WritersParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WritersParadise

A forum for anyone who has a passion for the written word.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chronicles of Narnia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.::Brianna::.
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-02-17

The Chronicles of Narnia Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:20 pm

I hired our "The Chronicles of Narnia" the other night and I was actually surprised at how much I loved it. I haven't read the seven books that C.S.Lewis wrote, but I thought the movie was a little kid friendly for my taste, but it wasn't. It was a really good film.

It wont bit LOTR's though. That movie is my ultimate favourite Fantasy movie.

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
https://writersparadise.niceboard.com
Kite Shield
Kite Shield

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:52 pm

narnia was a great movie good all around and as for my personal preference i'll take gladiater any day
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:02 pm

OH GOD! I can't stand that movie. I hate Russel Crowe even though he's an aussie I can not stand him.

Back to top Go down
Kite Shield
Kite Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 11:14 pm

really whats soo bad about him i'd rather him than tom cruise scratch
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:52 am

I'd rather Tom Cruise. And if that means I get rotten fruit and veg thrown at me because of saying this I dont care. Us Australian's are supose to just love Russell Crowe but no me, I can't stand the guy he just get's on my last nerve. I have no idea why though.

Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Insomniac

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 10:14 am

The only good film that Russell Crowe was in was "Romper Stomper," but not everyone can handle that movie. It is quite brutal though, almost cringe worthy.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:01 am

LOL I've heard of that movie but I've never watched it and I'm not going to since it has Russell Crowe -=grins=- I'm bias that why when it comes to movies.

Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Insomniac

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:10 am

Well, you'd like it because well, to spoil the movie, he doesn't exactly make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:13 am

Ohhh now that would be cool. -=evil laugh=-

Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Insomniac

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:16 am

That is just evil. And I don't like Tom Cruise, he just a nutso fool who likes jumping on furniture. And he's a midget.
Back to top Go down
Kite Shield
Kite Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:04 pm

...wow like i thought i hated celebs but you guys like to hang em up to dry Razz
Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Insomniac

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:12 pm

I don't hate anyone because I'm a hippy, but I *strongly* dislike most actors. Well to be honest, most people refer to me as the "Anarchist Hippy" or the Cookie Monster.

Anyhoo, back to the topic at hand, I haven't seen Chronicles because I really don't watch fantasy films. I prefer films like Boondock Saints, Fight Club or American History X.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:54 pm

Ok now Fight Club was just a STANGE movie.

Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Insomniac

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:58 pm

Strange? The book was much stranger and a little better. It's got to be one of my favorite movies of all time. It's good because it has you thinking something until the very end which it just flips everything on its head. I personally love it, but don't like real versions of fight clubs because they hurt.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:59 pm

I dont know why this movie just kind of freaked me out is all...it was a little too strange for me, which is wierd because I loved "Twelve Monkies" and that movie was exceedingly strange.

Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Insomniac

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:04 pm

12 Monkeys is way more weird-er than Fight Club I think. What was weird about Fight Club, might I ask?
Back to top Go down
Beckaney
Beckaney

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:07 pm

Yeah that is something I would also like to know, I mean I watched that and really enjoyed it and didn't actually see aythig wierd about it.

What a Face Beckaney
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:08 pm

Maybe I'm thinking of a different movie. Does it have Brad Pitt in it?

Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Insomniac

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:42 pm

Yeah, Fight Club has Pitt in it.
Back to top Go down
Beckaney
Beckaney

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 9:51 pm

UNFORTUNATELY!!!!

Beckaney
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 5:00 am

-=gasps at Bec=- dont tell me you dont like Brad Pitt? Are you being influenced by his love and personal life? Because he is actually a really good actor I believe. Especially in "Legend of the Falls" -=nearly faints=- that movie is probably the pincle of female movie's, I loved that movie.

Back to top Go down
Beckaney
Beckaney

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 5:29 am

I don't like him full stop. He loves himself toooooo much and every female dotes over him...lol...no offence intended Bri.

And I haven't watched that film but I will try and find it at the video shop and hire it out.

~Beckaney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia   The Chronicles of Narnia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Narnia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WritersParadise :: Science-Fiction and Fantasy :: Movies-
Jump to: