WritersParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WritersParadise

A forum for anyone who has a passion for the written word.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actors You Like/Dislike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckaney
Beckaney

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Actors You Like/Dislike Empty
PostSubject: Actors You Like/Dislike   Actors You Like/Dislike Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 5:36 am

Ok well I decided to start a thread where we can discuss the actors and actresses we do and don't like.

Well I dislike Brad Pitt, he annoys me, every female dotes on him and he just loves himself so much, same as Leonardo Decaprio and Matt Damon.....aaaaaargh they frustrate me the way they love themselves and those two can't even act that well. Matt would have to be the worst for bad acting I think.

My favourites are Whoopi Goldberge she is the best actress of all times, Vin Diesel for obvious reasons lol, Tim Allen he is soooo funny, Tom Hanks, Jim Carrey and Eddie Murphy, they are unreal and the best male actor I have ever come across is a little boy who played in Pay It Forward, wow that movie blew my mind.

Beckaney
Back to top Go down
.::Brianna::.
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Actors You Like/Dislike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actors You Like/Dislike   Actors You Like/Dislike Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 7:44 am

Alright, Matt Damon I can only stand for so long but after awhile I just get sick of him. I think the "Bourne..." movies really ruined him for me.

Leonardo Dicraprio was a favourite of mine when I was like thirteen and I did love him in "Titanic" but I'm afraid he isn't my favourite anymore, he actually quite annoys me.

Brad Pitt is actually one of my favourites now, I love his work [except for Babel] and I find his acting to be quite good.

I love Vin Desiel...agian for obvious reasons. I also like Colin Ferrel, Ben Affleck, Sean William Scott, Channing Tatum, Samuel L Jackson, Orlando Jones, Bruce Willius and many many more.

Oh and the boys name from "Pay It Forward" is Haley Joel Osment Bec.

Back to top Go down
https://writersparadise.niceboard.com

Actors You Like/Dislike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WritersParadise :: Community Interaction :: Movie and TV Lounge-
Jump to: